Monday, June 7, 2010

dreaming...

so i am about 6 months ahead of schedule here, but i am dreaming of my next marathon.... in the happiest place on earth...

Can you tell what this is? Yes, friends, this is the Disney World Marathon!!! It would be dumb to register right now because i know that my foot and knee are not healed yet. But, just imagine, in 6 months, THIS (see below) could be me....

Probably not with that finishing time, but, hey, you get the sentiment.


Would you like to know one of the other great things about doing this marathon? I could SIMULTANEOUSLY make a journey to the greatest theme park in the whole world....

The new Harry Potter World Theme Park of Awesomeness and Wizardry.

I have been dreaming about this park for a while now. I can buy a wand, ride the hogwarts express, kill some death eaters, drink some butter beer or pumpkin juice, put a jelly leg jinx on my handsome and health conscious boyfriend....


and speaking of him--- remember how he wants to run a 5 k? well, there just happens to be a 5k during the Disney marathon weekend.... hmmmmm.... i think this is a win win situation.


ultra love

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just randomly found your blog and I'm just starting my own ultra journey now. I run a ton of marathons, but I'll be doing my first 50-miler on Saturday. Any tips since you've been at it longer?

    The Disney marathon is amazing!!! Such an awesome time, you should definitely do it! Sign up early too, it does close out!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete